Cook your food in just minutes! The classic timeless designed DUROMATIC® Stockpot pressure cooker is super easy to use. Ideal for singles, couples, small and large families alike! Please large crowds with delicious meals and soups, or stock the freezer with pre-cooked meals. The two side handles are designed for easy lifting and compact storage.
Choose from two sizes: 6.3 qt and 8.4 qt
From the Manufacturer:
SAFE – The integrated locking system (prevents opening under pressure) and the four safety steam release systems make the DUROMATIC® an extremely safe pressure cooker.
FAST – Cooking with the DUROMATIC® takes on average, just one-third of the time of conventional cooking.
HEALTHY – the DUROMATIC® will cook high-fiber, low-fat foods in record time AND preserve essential vitamins and nutrients.
ECONOMICAL – The DUROMATIC® pressure cooker is so much quicker, it will save you time and use up to 70% less energy.
QUALITY – DUROMATIC® Pressure Cookers are made of 18/10 stainless steel with a solid aluminum Superthermic® sandwich base for use on all heat sources, including induction stovetops.
- Side grips – easier to store and can be easier to lift as the weight is evenly distributed.
- Capacity marks on the inside: one-half and two-thirds fill levels.
- Easy positioning triangles allow you to close the lid with minimum fuss.
- Includes a trivet, Quick Cuisine cookbook and instruction manual.
- Diameter: 8.75″
- Hand-washing is recommended – for normal soiling, use warm water and dish liquid.
- For a more intensive clean, a build-up of limescale or any discoloration use our SWISS CLEANER
- Avoid abrasive cleaners or the use of dishwashers as this can damage the surface and handles of the pan.
- Never remove food stuck to the pan with sharp objects such as knives, steel wool or scourers.
- Limescale can be easily removed with vinegar or lemon juice.
Kuhn Rikon warranty for pressure cookers:
- 10-year guarantee on the pressure cooker body and handles
- 2-year warranty on all parts subject to wear such as gaskets, valves, valve caps, and internal components.
- Warranty does not cover damage to the pressure cooker due to overheating, general misuse or commercial use.